Headed to a national park, but not sure you have the right gear? Let us help you out. The National Park
Foundation, the official charity of America’s national parks, has launched the
“Passport to the Parks Sweepstakes” running through Sept. 10.
Visit www.nationalparks.org/sweepstakes for your chance to win park gear from
Merrell, the National Park Foundation and Sunset magazine – including a national park pass.
Individuals can enter daily for their chance to win one of five national park packs with:
- America The Beautiful – The National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Annual
- $200 Merrell gift certificate and Merrell Search backpack
- Fodor’s Official Guide to America’s National Parks
- National Park Foundation baseball cap
- 12-edition subscription to Sunset magazine, Sunset outdoor fleece, Sunset T-shirt
and Sunset water bottle.
No purchase is necessary to enter, and the sweepstakes is open to contiguous U.S.
residents 18 and older. For complete contest rules, visit
For more information on how to support America’s
national parks, visit www.nationalparks.org.
From National Park Foundation