Forest River, Inc., has redesigned its popular, gas-powered Georgetown Class A motorhome.
Available in eleven 32-foot to 38-foot floorplans – including one that features the line’s
first full-wall slideout – the redesigned Georgetown offers a host of new amenities. These
- new front cap with chrome accents
- one-piece windshield
- LED taillights
- stamped hinged cargo doors
- large pass-through storage compartments
- newly redesigned cockpit and dash
- upgraded furniture
- “dream kitchen” that sports solid-surface countertops and stainless steel sinks and
The Georgetown is available on Ford and Workhorse gas or Freightliner
FRED diesel chassis, with a starting msrp in the mid $90,000s.