Class C motorhome

This type was once known as a minimotorhome, but some are larger than
small Class A units. A Class C looks as though it has a van front end
attached to a motorhome body, usually with an overhanging (cabover) area
that holds a bed. The Class C is built on a so-called “cutaway”
chassis, which comes from the GM or Ford factory with the van cab area
affixed to the chassis.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here