Contigo is launching a new line of autoseal beverageware designed for the busy driver in
mind – and perfect for RVers.
These technologically advanced products run the gamut from
stainless steel mugs to children’s cups, all with no-spill, no-leak convenience. The lid
system remains closed – there is no cap to remove or spout to open when drinking – until
activated by the user, keeping heat and cold locked into the mug for hours longer than
competing travel mugs. Stylish yet resilient, sleek yet strong – all are designed to fit
car cup holders with ease.
The full line of Autoseal beverageware includes:
- Autoseal stainless steel mug – 16-ounce capacity, with double-wall
vacuum insulation that keeps liquid hot for four hours, cold for 12. MSRP $19.99.
- Autoseal Thermo Plastic Mug – 14-ounce capacity, with double-wall
construction to prevent sweating, in a variety of color choices. MSRP $9.99.
- Autoseal Hydration Bottle – available in two sizes: 24 ounce and
32 ounce. The unique lid system makes it the first hydration bottle with one-handed
operation – there’s no lid to remove or spout to open, making it perfect for hikes,
walks and busy days. The 24-ounce bottle fits car cup holders. MSRP $12.99 (24 oz.) and
$14.99 (32 oz.).
- Autoseal Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle – 28-ounce capacity,
fits car cup holders and exercise equipment cup holders with ease. A built-in carabiner
clip makes it convenient to transport on gym bags and backpacks. MSRP $17.99.
- Autoseal Swiss Hydration bottle – 17-ounce capacity features the
spill-proof lid system and a non-skid bottom pad, as well as a unique locking system
that allows the bottle to be tossed into a purse, backpack or bag without any
possibility of spills or leakage. MSRP $9.99.
- Autoseal Kids Mug – special 9-ounce capacity makes this spillproof
mug ideal for youngsters age 4 and up. MSRP $7.99.
Available at major retailers
nationwide, or visit Contigo for more