Pedata RV Center has compiled a list of the Top Five Americana RV
Destinations to encourage vacationer planners to look at RV travel
within the U.S.
RVs have proven to be a more affordable and convenient mode of
travel, according to GoRVing.com. “Even those taken in an ultra-luxury
Type A diesel motorhome were less expensive than flying and staying in a
“Our RV customers are always looking for new, affordable
adventures,” says Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV. “We want to remind people
that some of the best vacations can be the ones right here, in our own
Pedata’s Top 5 Americana RV Destinations are:
- Memphis-Graceland RV Park, Memphis, Tenn. Visit a piece of American music history
by remembering Elvis. Within walking distance from Graceland on 19 acres.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Located on 700 acres of
grassland with canals, wildlife and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ featuring music and dance.
Just outside of the Magic Kingdom.
- Minnesota State Fair Campgrounds, St. Paul, Minn. Thought by some to be the best
state fair in the nation.
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort Campground, Rodanthe, N.C. Fifty acres of oceanfront to
sound-front camping. Classic East Coast vacation.
- Terry Bison Ranch. Wyoming/Colorado border. RV camping, bison tours and a step into
the past with 1800’s style dÃ©cor.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, go to www.pedatarvcenter.com. From Pedata RV Center