Aqua-Hot Heating Systems has introduced a new program covering many of its Aqua-Hot and Hydro-Hot products that were manufactured over the past 30 years. Motorhome owners can now have their Aqua-Hot units remanufactured with improved technology, at a cost significantly lower than a new system. Aside from the cost savings, remanufacturing utilizes the existing connections and controls, making reinstallation easier and faster. During the new process:
- The remanufactured Aqua-Hot system is given a new serial number. It includes many replacement components, such as the tank and cabinet. The new tank is equipped with a low-emission burn chamber, reducing emissions by eliminating up to 80 percent of total hydrocarbons. This provides a smoke- and odor-free environment for motorhome owners and their neighbors.
- The burner is rebuilt. An improved temperature tempering valve and internal coil improve heat transfer, providing enhanced hot-water performance.
- All other components are checked for functionality. The remanufactured units are zero-pressure systems that use safer propylene glycol.
- Once completed, the units are thoroughly tested and inspected for all operations.
- A new one-year Aqua-Hot Heating Systems factory warranty is included.
Aqua-Hot Heating Systems | 800-685-4298, www.aquahot.com.